Monday, July 27, 2009

OMG, DSW!

Just a little reminder that DSW allegedly opens on Thursday at the Promenade at Chenal. I say allegedly because there have been several rumors about start dates for this joint since the sign first went up last fall. The lights have been glowing inside for several months with nary a stiletto in sight.

But DSW has promoted the Thursday opening, so it should be a firm date. If they keep their word, the place will probably be insane this weekend. I'm curious to see if this DSW lives up to the hype. Their stock varies depending on the market, with smaller outlets usually having a limited selection of true designer shoes. But I've also been to a couple around Atlanta that are sublime. Fingers (and toes) crossed ...

1 comment:

beaglemama said...

I'm crossing my toes!