Monday, August 10, 2009

Moving Day

Think of this post as a Xeroxed memo on the door of your favorite shop. At first you're concerned about what will fill the void. Then you're relieved to read the message: "Please visit us in our new location."

That's right. Rock the Shops is packing up and moving out. (Cue the Billy Joel.) I'm joining a new project put together by some friends and fellow writers, all of whom are moms. While I'm not a mom and also not planning to be anytime soon, this seemed like a great venture and I'm excited to be part of it. So visit me in my new location: http://shops.littlerockmamas.com/

I'll continue to update news I get about the best sales, latest store openings, interesting finds and other pretty, shiny things at the new URL. So don't forget to update your Google Readers or add the updated link to your bookmarks list. I can't wait to see you over there!

No comments: