Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Riverside's Rockin' Some Deals

A friend who's been furniture shopping mentions that there's a big 40 percent off sale going on at Riverside Furniture Factory Outlet in North Little Rock. Love this place! I have three pieces of their furniture, and it's all sturdy, good-looking stuff. If you're not familiar, Riverside is off JFK next to the new Saver's, formerly where Big Lots used to be.

On a regular day this store has scads of beautiful pieces at cheap prices. The idea of a sale there blows my mind. Needless to say, I'll be hitting the other side of the river soon.

By the way, I do realize there's been a dearth of good photos here lately. What can I say? My cell phone camera blows. But I'm eyeing one of those 3G iPhones so maybe you'll get better visuals soon!

No comments: